Thursday 29 March 2007

Because I'm abit cuckoo...



Yay...baby does gymnastics...

Ok, its not just me. My model too... Somethign wierd happened when I exported baby into virtools.



Yeah...headless baby. Its creepy. I don't know where the head go. I tried reexporting. To no avail. I applied the walk animation, and I played it. Damn, its freaking creepy....



I dont know why, its just baby. Cos nanny looks fine.



Though she seem to be having extra smoky, ultra smear eye liner...

The overall ambience seem ok, though the shadow contrast seem pretty high.
Later.

4 comments:

paliahan said...

hehe, baby reminds of u... you probaly look like tat when u were small..hehe

Jennifer Lai said...

Ehehe..maybe. ^.^

Cubbie said...

Hahaha, creeepy! But the way you write it out is very funny too!

fuad mddin said...

have you checked the face normals of the faces polygon on the head?