Monday 30 April 2007

The Next Step...

I can't get myself left out, so I did my boards. Some heavy render with a total of 14 lightings in one room. Its illegal, I know. But...it gives me the look I wanted, so blah.






This is unconsulted and all. Hope Puan Seri will like it.

As for my apps, I managed to find the right script to make objects clickable..Yahoo!! Then it shall appear on the baby's arms. Actually, more like, it flies to the baby's arm. Hmmph....miraculous. But sometimes, it gets stuck along the way.

Next, I'd like to apply proximity sensor, so that the baby only gets to pick it up if its near. It only worked half way for now. Still struggling to find a way to make it work. And.... How can I make the baby animate with a press of a button? Still questions left unanswered.

Things I managed to do:
  • Make camera follow mouse movement
  • Apply collision to slide and bed
  • (Halfway) Picking up objects
    • Cubes
    • Teddy bear
    • Milk Bottle
    • Ball
Yet to do:
  • Make slide rideable (No idea how)
  • Apply physics to ball (No idea too, since there isn't even a single sample related to physics)
  • Insert nanny
  • Make animation for nanny (as per storyline)
  • Auto-animate for nanny.
  • Animate door.
  • Apply second camera to nanny.
  • Insert sound.
  • Smoothen baby walk cycle
Additional tasks:
  • Apply shadows (Tried the basics, but didn't seem to have any result. Wierd wierd virtools)
  • Retexture some object
  • Bake texture
  • Create main menu
  • Exit menu.
I cry.

2 comments:

paliahan said...

Baby starting to look more like you
hehe...

Jennifer Lai said...

I thought u said that many times. >.<