Thursday 4 January 2007

Finally...One Major problem solved...

Yeah...what a relief... sigh.
I guess we sometimes just feel like giving it all up. But you just gotta hold on and keep holding on until it happened. Yeah...have faith that it will...the end, will happen. Well, sad to say though, I haven't rid myself off my good old "disease". Sorry lecturer, sorry mom, and teachers, and counsellors. I just... can't help myself sometimes. But I tried. Really. But at least, this time, I "almost" made it. Better than before. A lil improvement is better than nothing. Really. You just gotta take it step by step. Keep it up and you will find yourself there one of these days.

So, you see, I spent my last night doing some of it, then slept at 2, woke up at 9 and continued doing it. I had to sleep. I just had to, even though I feel like I should just finish it up first. But, i think I'm not so much of physically tired, but more like emotionally. Like c'mon, I need a break. And then again, usually the ending parts are the hardest for me to go through. I don't know, I just have a problem "finishing" aor "wrapping up" things. Its like, I dont want it to end somehow. Maybe because I'm afraid to be judged. A "work in progress" can't be judged, cos its not completed yet. You don't know how much more that person can do, how much better it will get. But once you put your pen down, you put it up, and announced to the world and say, "yeah, im done, and this is my work." people will start deciding whether its nice or not, and you have no excuse. So, I guess it gets better with practise. Maybe its not so bad afterall after you get used to it, right? Hmm...yeah....so despite that my sketch book is still crappy, a few things not-so-done in my pre-con billboard, there IS a certain time where you have to just put down your pen and say "yeah, I'm done, and this is my work." So there it is.





















Still sux, I know. Just not as bad as last time, but somehow, something just doesn't feel right isn't it? Does it feel right to you? too empty? too sketchy? I dont know. All I know is, Ive printed, pasted on the board, and had been over with. Yeah.

And then there is the precon billboard too. I think its fun, cos Now, i have most of the basic models of the house already. Great yeah? but when i think about my characters... like >.<
Relax....calm down........breathe........
Nevermind...

Anyway, the nightmare's not over yet. Cos I still have SRI to do. And the number of respondents I get is just 18. Sad huh.... My target was 100. Ahahahahaa.....
Nah, it wont happen. I thought I'll be happy with just 30 something. But damn...
Well, like before, after sometime, you just gotta tell yourself that, ok, thats it. I gotta move on to the next stage and make do with what I have. So, good luck to ya all, for your SRIs... ganbate. And at the same time, have a nice holiday. ;) Cheers~.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeeah. agrees on the one major problem solved.

Anonymous said...

update! :D

Anonymous said...

:-? tak update?